Friday, December 24, 2010

Catching up

So for about the last 6 weeks, I have been floating on a cloud and enjoying my little man and trying to soak up every second I have off work to be with him.  In a little over a week, my bubble will pop and I will have to re-enter the "real" world and go back to work and say goodbye during the day to my little man.  I have not been hooked to a computer like I normally am to update my blog because I can't seem to pry myself away from William long enough to even check up on facebook or the blogs I follow or to my email.  He's too dang cute and cuddly!!

I still have so much to write about!  My little man is now 6 weeks old - how did that time fly so quickly!

Get ready for lots and lots of entries!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails