Thursday, December 9, 2010

A good day....

So yesterday was my birthday - turned 28!

It was a good day.  William woke up for one of his feedings around 3:00 am and was very content starting his day and being wide awake!  We went downstairs to walk around and to allow mommy to relax in the living room chair and watch a little TV.  I found a bouquet of flowers with a 'Happy Birthday' balloon in them.  And THAT is how I started my day!  :)

My hubby came downstairs around 5:30am - William was just starting to fall asleep.  I thanked him for my flowers and he got out the most magical blueberry muffin (that was iced and pretty much as delicious as a cupcake!) for my birthday breakfast....a little earlier than I normally like to celebrate my birthday. HA!  Adam gave me a present and then took the NOW sleeping lil' man and let mommy go back to bed.

It was a good day.  Spent most of it with my men, did a little Christmas shopping, treated myself to lunch, got a visit from my in-laws in the evening (they visited with a Baskin Robins cake roll.....yummy!!).  It was a great day.

Another year older...
An extra man in my life...
So blessed and lucky in so many ways...
Couldn't be happier :)





1 comment:

caryl.mqt said...

Your birthday sounds so simple and sweet and full of love, Steph. Really happy for all of you. And I love the photos you posted--Liam is really changing, isn't he? Can't believe he's already 4 weeks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails