Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I can't help it.....

This isn't who I thought I would become. This isn't how I would have imagined I would spending my time - not because I HAVE to, but because I WANT to. I never thought I would care. I can't help that I am obsessed with color or where they come from. I seek guidance from complete strangers. They probably understand. How did I get like this......

Oh yes....I'm referring to my CD stash. We are going to be adding more very soon but how do I decide what to get?! Stick with what we know and have been using so far? That certainly would avoid training the hubby. Should we try something totally different? I keep looking online at all sorts of brands and reviews and colors and prints and snaps and aplix.......how to choose! Hehe.

What are your favorites in your CD stash?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

6 comments:

Not a Perfect Mom said...

wow..people still buy cds? I thought everyone just downloaded music onto an mp3...
following you from the hop! Come over and check my blog out...

Alisha said...

Well, I really played out my Britney Spears and my Grease Soundtrack... I'd probably replace those but maybe in mp3 format :)

Natalie said...

I love that the first 2 commenters thought you were talking about music cd's! Too funny! Which cloth diapers do you like right now? With summer coming up, there are cloth diapers that are less hot. I have been looking at some of those options for when we go outside and fiona needs to be cooler.

Amy said...

ahaha-I love the comments!
My fave CDs are the following:

Fuzzibunz. I love the fit, the absorbancy, and colors.

I also love WAHM diapers. My fave happens to be Doodle Dypes. They are GREAT! I have about 8 of them.

There are a few others in my stash, but those 2 listed above are my go-to diapers. I have several BG 3.0s, but will sell those when my daughter gets PT'd in a couple months and buy FB for my son.

Megan said...

Love it! With two in diapers we have tried our fair share of different brands. Just last week we sold off a bunch of random ones and decided to have a stash of just flips (love the stay-dry), BG all in ones and GMD prefolds. I like the simplicity of our stash and am pretty satisfied...for now. :)

Melissa said...

Love my Kawaii's. They are cheap and do the job. If I had the money though, I'd go crazy buying cute WAHM dipes.
I'm jealous.. wish I was adding to my stash soon.. :)

http://melissaamorris.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails