Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Daddy has an important job

The hubby has an important job.  It's not the fact that he is a SAHD that cares for our child each and every day.  It's not that he tends to the house by doing laundry and dishes and yard work.  It's not that he is amazing to me and loves me and supports me emotionally. ALL of these jobs make him amazing and wonderful...but that's not what I'm referring to.

I've been back to work almost three months since my maternity leave ended and I still hate putting lil' man back in his crib after the morning feeding to leave and go to work.  I have 16 pictures on my desk of him and I have two monitors and both have his picture as the wallpaper.  OK, so perhaps slightly overboard.  I just love seeing his face all day long.  Not only do I require  these 16 pictures, but that's not enough for me.  I request for picture updates from home.  That's where my hubby comes in.  The 'picture of the day' he texts me is something I anticipate with great excitement!  I don't know when it'll come or what it will be.  I just know that when I get that little beep on my phone, I can't wait to see what present I have in my inbox!  See?!  I told you it was an important job.....

Monday's Picture - just a lil' tummy time
Tuesday's Picture - the men in my life
Wednesday's Picture - my happy lil' man!


1 comment:

Caryl said...

These are so precious, Steph! Adam seems to be really good at his job; these pictures would brighten any work day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails