Monday, September 12, 2011

I Can Read

  1. Imperfect Birds - Anne Lamott
  2. Operating Instructions - Anne Lamott (definitely recommend for any mother's out there)
  3. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
  4. Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
  5. The Audacity of Hope - Barack Obama (audio book)
  6. Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
  7. The Green Book - Elizabeth Rogers and Thomas Kostigen (definitely a book I would recommend for anyone interested in going green)
  8. Firefly Lane - Kristin Hannah
  9. Baby Proof - Emily Giffin (audio book)
  10. Healthy Child Healthy World - Christopher Gavigan (go out and buy it! wonderful resource for keeping your family healthy while living a green lifestyle!)
  11. Heart of the Matter - Emily Giffin
  12. Bossypants - Tina Fey (Hilarious!)
  13. Prey - Michael Crichton (audio book)
  14. Julia's Chocolates - Cathy Lamb
  15. In Defense of Food - Michael Pollan
  16. One Day - David Nicholls
  17. The Help - Kathryn Stockett (Loved it!!)
  18. Dismantled - Jennifer McMahon
  19. Always Looking Up - Michael J. Fox
  20. How to Talk to a Widower - Jonathan Tropper (I will definitely be reading more of this author!)
  21. Queen of Babble - Meg Cabot
  22. One for the Money - Janet Evanovich
  23. Lisey's Story - Stephen King
  24. Two for the Dough - Janet Evanovich
  25. Room - Emma Donoghue (Fantastic!)
  26. Three to Get Deadly - Janet Evanovich
  27. Matched - Ally Condi
  28. The Giver - Lois Lowry (just as amazing as I remembered it)
  29. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - J.K. Rowling (audio book)
  30. The Last Time I Saw You - Elizabeth Berg
  31. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling (audio book)
  32. The Book of Joe - Jonathan Tropper (up next)
  33. This is Where I Leave You - Jonathan Tropper (up next)
I couldn't resist reading The Giver again since it has been a favorite book of mine since I was younger.  I am also determined to read the Harry Potter series.  Since I tackled a long road trip to Ohio and back, I decided to start those as audio books but I'm intrigued enough that I can definitely see myself continuing.  It's a worldwide sensation, I think I should at least see what the fuss is about since I hadn't previously read any of them or seen any of the movies - no I do not live under a rock.  The next up books with be some more Jonathan Tropper books.  I just loved How to Talk to a Widower - loved his humor, loved his sensitivity, loved his style.  Yes, please. 

Any recommendations on anything you have read lately?


1 comment:

JayZ said...

I'm so happy you liked How to Talk to a Widower! I actually liked This is Where I Leave You even more :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails