Sunday, December 18, 2011

Congrats, baby sister!!

So today something awesome is going to happen!  It's actually could be happening right now!  (I've obviously scheduled this post)  My baby sister is getting engaged! The man of her dreams is probably going to get down on his knee to ask her to spend the rest of her life with him!  [Josh fooled me!!  He couldn't wait until Christmas Eve when this post was scheduled for and he proposed Friday!!!]  I'm so happy for them and I couldn't ask for a better guy for my new brother-in-law.  She has always been there for me and I can't wait to help her along the way to plan her wedding and to marry her man!

Congrats, sissy.  So happy for you and Josh.  Love you both so much!!






Let the wedding planning begin!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Yay! I'm so excited to have you as my MOH...you're kind of making me feel bad...because I was not this good of a MOH for you! :)

Kelsey said...

Yeah! Congrats, Stephanie's sister :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails