Thursday, July 28, 2011

Who's watching whom?

William is officially all over the house.  He can crawl, he can bounce, he can pull himself up to standing using anything for support, he can climb stairs (Oh yes...I watched him not just stand up on a stair but make his way to the 2nd and 3rd stair while I watched).  I totally understand why people buy those baby jail things to make sure baby does not lose any limbs via stairs, TV stands, electrical outlets, walls, fall toys, dogs that step on their heads, etc.

The most fun part of his mobility is just watching to see what he does.  I can practically see the gears turning in his head while he determines his next move.  Watching him play and move around is about as much fun as playing with him myself.  I can't help but smile. 

"Hey...I think I know those guys!  Let me out of here!"

1 comment:

fl parlormate said...

Adorable pic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails