Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy 2 years

It feels like only yesterday I was writing about my first wedding anniversary.  Seriously, didn't that just happen?  Didn't our wedding just happen?  During our first year of marriage, I couldn't believe all of the changes in our lives - married, new house, new puppy, became pregnant.  I don't think I fully understood the definition of change at that point.  Still married, same house, same puppy.  Now have welcomed our first baby, William, and become a small family!

I love this man as my partner.  I love this man as our baby's father.  I love this man for his support and love.  I'm one happy lady. 

2 years ago - 1st dance


Honeymoon - cruise


2 years later - anniversary dinner

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Happy anniversary! Also ... I want to see a close-up of that pic you wore at your 2-year dinner. It looks adorbs!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails