Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I can read...

  1. Imperfect Birds - Anne Lamott
  2. Operating Instructions - Anne Lamott (definitely recommend for any mother's out there)
  3. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
  4. Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
  5. The Audacity of Hope - Barack Obama (audio book)
  6. Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
  7. The Green Book - Elizabeth Rogers and Thomas Kostigen (definitely a book I would recommend for anyone interested in going green)
  8. Firefly Lane - Kristin Hannah
  9. Baby Proof - Emily Giffin (audio book)
  10. Healthy Child Healthy World - Christopher Gavigan (go out and buy it! wonderful resource for keeping your family healthy while living a green lifestyle!)
  11. Heart of the Matter - Emily Giffin
  12. Bossypants - Tina Fey (Hilarious!)
  13. Prey - Michael Crichton (audio book)
  14. Julia's Chocolates - Cathy Lamb
  15. In Defense of Food - Michael Pollan
  16. One Day - David Nicholls
  17. The Help - Kathryn Stockett (Loved it!!)
  18. Dismantled - Jennifer McMahon
  19. Always Looking Up - Michael J. Fox
  20. How to Talk to a Widower - Jonathan Tropper (I will definitely be reading more of this author!)
  21. Queen of Babble - Meg Cabot
  22. One for the Money - Janet Evanovich
  23. Lisey's Story - Stephen King
  24. Two for the Dough - Janet Evanovich
  25. Room - Emma Donoghue (Fantastic!) 
  26. Three to Get Deadly - Janet Evanovich (currently reading)
  27. Matched - Ally Condi (currently reading)
  28. The Giver - Lois Lowry (up next - I remember this as my favorite book when I was younger)
I'm definitely digging the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich.  Definitely entertaining and easy reads.  I finished my first Stephen King book - although it was very long, I was intrigued and couldn't put it down.  The pain and the love was enough to make your heart break.  I would absolutely recommend Room.  It was wonderful and heartbreaking.  I can't even put it into words.  I couldn't put it down. 

Up next are some easier reads.  The Giver was one of my favorite books when I was younger and I can't wait to read it again.  Since it's a young adult, I'm imagining it will be a quick read. 

Any recommendations on what I should read next? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails