Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday - 11.4.10

There are only three weeks until Thanksgiving and I have been slacking on keeping up with my 'Thankful Thursday' posts.  Still so much to be thankful for!

  • Crockpot - Adam throws dinner in in the morning.....I come home from work to a wonderful smelling house and dinner is ready!!  I love it!
  • My doctors - I have been very pleased with my OB practice I am a patient with.  All of the nurses, doctors and midwives have been so helpful answering my questions and comforting me throughout the last nine months.  They have all been so patient and informative and treating me and my baby like we matter and not like we are just another pregnancy that they see everyday.
  • My work group - They surprised me this week with a cake ("Welcome, William") and snacks and a wonderful card and some money to buy cloth diapers!  They know me too well!!  [Only 3 days left of work for the rest of the year!]
  • Cinnamon raisin bread - OK, so it's not homemade (I'm a slacker), but Adam picked some up at the grocery this week and I can't get enough!  Toasted with a little butter.....yummy!
This month, I am also participating in a 'Give Thanks' Blog Hop hosted by Mommy Made Green!  Stop over to link up and reflect on what you are thankful for this month!  I don't know about you, but sometimes I feel like I'm moving too fast to sit back and take in what's around me and reflect of all of the things that I have to be thankful for.  As we are moving towards Thanksgiving and the holiday season....don't you think we owe at least that much to ourselves?  What are you thankful for?


Mommy Made Green


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails