Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday - THANKSGIVING!!

Absolutely so many things to be thankful for today and each day and each year.

I'm so happy to be able to share this holiday with my family, with everyone in excellent health this year.  I'm so relieved that my family that traveled to Illinois to be with us made it safely.  I'm thankful for my wonderful job that allows us to live in our house and fill our fridge and support our lifestyle.  I'm so happy to have a husband that loves me and supports me.  I'm thankful for this holiday season and our Christmas tree that is already lighting up our living room.  I'm thankful for the amazing meal we just ate around the table with family.

This year, I'm mostly thankful for my little baby boy.  We anticipated his arrival for nine months and hoped and prayed for his safe delivery.  He is now here and almost two weeks old and I can't believe how in love I am with him.  I love his sounds and his smell and his facial expressions and mommy cuddle time.  In less than two weeks, I already can't imagine my life without him. 

So thankful and happy for all the blessings around us.....


1 comment:

caryl.mqt said...

I love it! Now, you're not "counting down" to Liam's birth, you're "counting up" as he grows! Cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails