Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Babies and Hormones and Bears...Oh My!

Let it be said....hormones can cause some interesting problems, as I'm finding out. One of which is crazy dreams. I rarely remember my dreams, but lately, I feel like I'm either in an episode of 24 where I'm a CTU agent or just totally bonkers. Last night, I was being attacked by bears....not just me, mom and dad, Melanie and Jordan were there too (sorry guys). We tried to rent a lovely cottage in the woods but barely made it in the door because of a huge bear that kept following us around on the edge of the cliff that apparently this magical cottage was on. Where does this stuff come from??

So between having to get up to pee in the middle of the night at least once or twice and these crazy dreams and the fact that I'm hot....then cold....no, hot....wait, I'm cold....I'm sleeping poorly. On top of that fact that I'm already exhausted even before I get out of bed in the morning. I struggle to keep my eyes open at work because I'm so tired. I'm contemplating building a place to take naps under my desk...right?! There's plenty of room just going to waste under there!

Check out this link....Imagine this girl....but me....and at a desk, instead of a highchair....this is me today.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prlesIFijMA

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails