Saturday, April 30, 2011

I can read

So it has been less than a month since I got my library card and the list of books I've read continues to grow....
  1. Imperfect Birds - Anne Lamott
  2. Operating Instructions - Anne Lamott [definitely recommend for any mother's out there]
  3. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
  4. Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
  5. The Audacity of Hope - Barack Obama (audio book)
  6. The Green Book - Elizabeth Rogers and Thomas Kostigen [definitely a book I would recommend for everyone!  Tons of great ideas for becoming green and a great reference]
  7. Firefly Lane - Kristin Hannah (in process)
Now I'm just waiting for some reader to return Mockingjay to the library, the third and last in the series of The Hunger Games by Suzanna Collins!  What a great series - seriously couldn't put them down!!  [great recommendation, Leesh :) ]

Sadly, this list isn't a huge list for 2011 so far, but let's just say - as the "non-reader" that I am, in the last three weeks I have read more books than I read in 2010....sad, I know.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aren't they amazing?!? I haven't read Mockingjay yet either, and it's been killing me!

Alisha said...

How are you liking Firefly Lane? There was just something about it. I absolutely loved it!

JayZ said...

Ah, another Hunger Games fan :-) I heart that series! They are making it into a movie.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1392170/
Not too happy with their choice for Katniss. I really wanted the girl from True Grit to get the part!

Texas Type A Mom said...

I haven't read any of those but keep hearing great things about Hunger Games. When I started blogging I stopped going to the library - at least for me, still go for my daughter. I need to get back into again. I'm a huge advocate of the library - love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails