- Imperfect Birds - Anne Lamott
- Operating Instructions - Anne Lamott [definitely recommend for any mother's out there]
- The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
- Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
- The Audacity of Hope - Barack Obama (audio book)
- The Green Book - Elizabeth Rogers and Thomas Kostigen [definitely a book I would recommend for everyone! Tons of great ideas for becoming green and a great reference]
- Firefly Lane - Kristin Hannah (in process)
Sadly, this list isn't a huge list for 2011 so far, but let's just say - as the "non-reader" that I am, in the last three weeks I have read more books than I read in 2010....sad, I know.