Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm a Buckeye!!

I'm an alumni of The Ohio State University.  I'm in love with Ohio State football.  Heck, my dog is named after the football coach!  I can sing you the songs, I can do cheer you the cheers! 

My son....will be raised an Ohio State fan, if I have anything to say about it.  hehe

My friends and family obviously support this decision as they have been showering me with Buckeye-themed gifts (whether my hubby likes it or not!!  hehe). 

We have already collected the following OSU baby gifts - blanket, books, pacifiers, bibs, onesies, shirts, basketball shorts, shoes, hats, Mr. Potato (or Buckeye) Head [who knew they even made such a thing!], scarlet and gray homemade burp cloths, baby plate/spoon/cup, socks, rattle and a toy truck.  Seriously - we could open our own little shop of Buckeye baby gear!!!  Isn't it fun?!


Now that I'm feeling better, I'm hoping to start washing some of the baby clothes and hopefully start pulling William's room together!  I want to show off all the other wonderful gifts that friends and family have given too!  So, more pictures to come of the baby room!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails