Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Waiting for William

It's a baby shower!!  We are "waiting for William!"

We have felt so much love from my family and friends and the showering of wonderful gifts to prepare for William!  I am still slowly washing sheets and blankets and clothes and putting things away and organizing the baby room - so pics of the finished room still to come.  In the meantime, here's a recap of two of my showers - one thrown by friends and another by family!  Thanks to everyone for all of their love and support!  [and apologies to everyone at the family shower when I wasn't much fun to be around while fighting off that ear infection, pain and no sleep!]

Friends Shower thrown by my sis and Jaclyn!

I love these ladies!


How many engineers does it take to set up the co-sleeper bassinet??  It appears 4.... 

So excited for the co-sleeper!!


Mom and aunts!

Rocking chair - Reserved for William :)


Homemade quilt and bibs from Alisha!!

Explaining how cloth diapers work - showing the Flip

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails