Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Getting to the gym...

So on my quest to lose the baby weight, I am working to get both sides of the equation started - working out and eating better.  The eating better will just take some self control on my part and some due diligence when it comes to the grocery shopping. 

The working out part is a little trickier.  I'm already waking up at 5am to get ready for work and to feed lil' man, so working out in the morning would require waking up at a time that starts with a '4' and I'm just not OK with that.  HA!  When I get off work, I'm so excited to get home to my lil' man and if it's timed right, will feed him right away.  Then it leads into making and eating dinner and whatever else I need to do and then another feeding and then hopefully (cross my fingers!) it's bedtime.  So I'm pretty much going to have to dust off my Wii Fit to get some at home exercise.  However, the hubby and I made it to the gym twice over the weekend.  We took turns walking William around the indoor track - William in his stroller (lucky!).  Then switched off to do some strength training.  It was perfect as long as lil' man wasn't fussy - he slept pretty much the whole time anyway. 

How could I not be motivated looking at this face while working out! 

1 comment:

Maggie May said...

good luck! i know it's so hard. we have a new one- 7 weeks- and walking is the best i can do so far.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails