Thursday, January 27, 2011

Goodbye Baby Weight - Week 3

Just a quick post this week.  Didn't lose, only maintained - still better than gaining.  Didn't do a great job.  Family came to visit and we had three meals out and I didn't really cut back at all so shame on me. 

Week 1 Stats -

Weight Goal - Lose 35 lbs
Last Week's Weight - 202.5 lbs
This Week's Weight - 202.5 lbs
Progress - maintained, total of 2.5 lbs
Question of the week -
What's your favorite healthy food snack?   I love to munch on fruit during the day - grapes, clementines, apples, bananas, strawberries....just about anything!

Until next week.....


4 comments:

Aimee said...

I had a rough week also- following you from the New You Hop- check out my horrible week at www.classifiedmom.com

I Heart Maternity said...

New Follower from blog hop!

http://iheartmaternity.blogspot.com

kewkew said...

My second week was a little disappointing, though I have lost more this week. Just wanted to say you can do it!
We had a birthday party for Tabitha, my 4 year old, this week, and I have really been bad with it in the house.
Hoping this next week goes better for you. I know how tough it is with such a young one.
If you have a chance I invite you over to check out my weight loss blog
www.itsgonnaturnaround.blogspot.com
and over at my main blog I have a giveaway going on for the book Alpine Weight Loss Secrets by Stefan Aschan.
www.totsandme.blogspot.com
Have a great week.

Misty said...

I'm a new follower from the Boost My Blog Friday Blog Hop! I would love a follow back :) It would be awesome if you could also follow me on Networked Blogs & Facebook too! You could also stumble my blog if you like :-)

Thanks, Misty
http://MistysThoughtsToo.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails