William is now two months old. I have fully recovered from the c-section. I've returned to work. Now it's time to be that cliche - I need to lose the baby weight. I'm not planning anything drastic - baby steps should do the trick to losing the extra weight and getting healthy. A few weeks ago when I limited my food intake too much, I noticed my milk supply went WAY down....so slowly but surely will be my motto.
I'm horrified to admit that I gained a ton of weight during pregnancy and am now at.....[choke] 205 pounds. This is the absolute heaviest I've ever been (never even been this close before!) and changes must be made!
- I try not to be too obsessed with the numbers....however, my first goal is to get rid of that dang "2" in front of my weight. I will have none of that!!
- I don't have a final goal in mind, I would like to lose around 35 lbs as my initial goal.
- Mostly I would like to get in shape (no matter what the number ends up being). Last year I was training for a triathlon sprint and that's another goal that I would love to meet, if not this year then next.
- I want to minimize (I mean really limit) the eating out we do. This is hurting our health and our wallets!
- No fast food
- Get to the gym at least once (baby steps...it's been a LONG time and Adam and I still haven't figured out how to fit this into our schedules with William)
- Watch portion sizes
- Focus on drinking plenty of water and eating fruits and veggies