Thursday, January 20, 2011

Goodbye Baby Weight - Week 2

One week down on my get healthy plan.  Not a horrible week....not that great either.  Made it to the gym twice - mostly just walking a few miles and a little weight lifting.  Portion sizes weren't too bad but I made the mistake of buying some ice cream and had to indulge for dessert a few times.  Oopsies.  Adam also bought a cookie cake and let's just say it's gone - only took 3 days.  Ouchie.  Needless to say that we need to keep healthier options for sweets instead of ice cream and cookies! 

Week 1 Stats -
Weight Goal - Lose 35 lbs
Last Week's Weight - 205 lbs
This Week's Weight - 202.5 lbs
Progress - -2.5 lbs  I'll take it!

Question of the week -
What's your food weakness? Do I really need to answer this?  It appears sweets have taken hold of me.  I also have a weakness for food that's in front of me - like if someone brings cupcakes to work.  I usually appear to have left my self control somewhere else....

Since I don't like to always hold my breath for the number on the scale, my hope is to start with measurements this week.  Not sure if I will be brave enough to post them yet, but I know it's a great way to track progress. 

Until next week.....




7 comments:

Jaclyn said...

At least you didn't eat an entire pint of Coldstone ...

Anonymous said...

Sweets are always my weakness too!!

Heather said...

Great job. It is hard to no eat some junk when it is so cold outside!!

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

I need some exercise motivation! Visiting from the blog hop. I'm so glad I found your blog.
Enjoy your weekend.
Nancy
http://discoverdirectselling.blogspot.com/

Malanda @ Outnumbered by Little Boys! said...

Good job on the weight loss! You can do it :)
Thanks for linking up with us again:)

Penny said...

Great job! Following you through Mommy Monday blog hop. http://tupelodeals.blogspot.com I would appreciate a follow back.

Sistergirl said...

That is really great every pound is an accomplishment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails