Saturday, January 1, 2011

A new year...

 It's January 1st - most people would take the time to reflect on the past year and look forward to the year ahead.

Looking back at 2010, I can't help but feel so lucky.

We were able to celebrate the marriage of so many friends and family this year - this took us on trips to Chicago, IL, Cincinnati, OH, Toledo, OH, San Antonio, TX and Dominican Republic and some right here at home.  We have seen friends blessed with babies!  Adam and I celebrated our one year anniversary.  Adam was accepted to the college he applied for to finish his degree!  Most significantly, we welcomed our first bundle of joy, William! 

If you had asked me on January 1st, 2010 to imagine the upcoming year, I don't think I could have wished for anything better.  We have been so lucky and blessed with so much.

Looking ahead at the next 365 days, I look forward to many more weddings, more babies (to friends and family, not us again...just yet  hehe), William's baptism, our two year anniversary, Adam moving closer to graduating, William's first birthday (yikes!!  I know the time will fly!) and so much more.  I pray we will be blessed with another healthy and happy year to come!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails