Friday, July 9, 2010

Blog Addition - Survey

So you might notice on the right side of the blog, I have added a short survey as an option.  I think I might do this every few weeks to ask opinions of my friends and family readers out there.  Please participate - responses are anonymous and you can see the total tally of the votes for yourself!

The first survey is a topic I'm regularly fascinated by - breastfeeding in public.

There are so many people out there with very different opinions on this subject.  I'll wait to see what some of the responses are and then I'll definitely enter a separate discussion on the subject.

Thanks for participating in survey #1!

2 comments:

Stef said...

LOL You need a better choice on the survey! I'm none of those!!!! I'm a "it's totally natural" BUT "if you are planning on being somewhere for max 40 min, wait until after your child has been fed to get there" For me, an hour is the "line" - under an hour, leave after your child has been fed; over an hr, throw a blanket over and feed away, your child needs to eat!

Hungry Hippo said...

I also agree that there needs to be a choice the says it is okay to discreetly feed your baby in public. I know some people that are of the opinion that they shouldn't have to cover up at all while they are feeding their child and I am definitely not at all about that!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails