Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Great weekend spent with family in Cincinnati!
Saturday I got my fix of Skyline Chili - whew....I needed that.  Then a trip to Babies-R-Us with Adam, Mom and Mel.  Adam and I were slightly overwhelmed.....but we got great parking - hehe.  I see those spots in lots of places and it's my turn!


Saturday night was grillin' out with family, corn hole and hangin' out.

relaxin'.....

a little corn hole....

the 'kids' with sparklers

We had to convince Mason that this kind of firework didn't explode and make a loud noise...

one of my fave pics from the weekend....lighting sparklers!

Sunday, I got to see my favorite Cincy girl, Alisha, and her hubby, Pat, for lunch and Coldstone Ice Cream!!

Sunday night, the 4th, was spent being lazy.  Puppies had a little pool party, grilled out again and watched a movie.  No fireworks - but that was fine since it felt like 1000 degrees outside and we were all enjoying the couch and AC instead.

Lucy and Tressel fighting over frisbee - which is hours of entertainment for the adults...

Puppy pool party!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails