Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's Getting Hot in Here.....

OK....the most common phrase coming out of my mouth lately:  "Is it hot in here or is it just me?"

Seriously, I regularly have surges of heat throughout the day and in general, I feel like I'm always hot!  I'm usually the type of person that would have a blanket on me 365 days a year and get chilly in the office or house (even in summer) so I would have to put a sweater or jacket on. 

Pregnancy has changed that for sure.

I barely want to sleep with a sheet on anymore - that's with AC on and our ceiling fan blasting at the highest setting.  (poor Adam - sometimes I think he's getting a little chilly making me comfortable....)  I understand that it's been in the high 80s and 90s lately, but you'd think being in a comfortable, air conditioned environment for most of the day would take care of that. 

I'm only in my 24th week right now in July.  What's 28 weeks in August gonna feel like?!  Holy hot flashes!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails