There are several cliches in the song that I'm desperately trying to avoid from using.
1. Boy or Girl question: "It doesn't matter, as long as its healthy...."
This one is kind of true - eventually I'd like at least one of each. I keep joking with Adam that it's a girl - just because I would like him to be a father to a little baby girl.
2. What's the name: "We know, but we're not telling....."
No worries here. We have been sharing our the names we like with just about everyone. If it's a boy - William Edward O'Neill IV. If it's a girl, that's where it gets a little trickier. We both like Miren.....I like Riley too.....it might be a toss-up.
3. "Everything seems so trivial now that I'm pregnant...."
Ewww! Not even close. I still need gossip and fun and friends....just minus the alcohol for now....
4. "You think that you're glowing, but you have been ho-ing and now you're pregnant."
Umm......yeah.....I got nothing for this one.....
5. You're just giving birth now...you're not mother earth now..."
I think this one is hilarious! I do joke (especially when Adam complains about something I did or didn't do) that "I'm growing a human....what have you done lately," - but I swear this is only a joke. Except to Adam....for him, it's totally true and I will use it for all 9 months and possibly until the kid's 18th birthday.....