Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm not fat...I'm pregnant

So I know I've been loving my little baby bump that I'm starting to sport around under my clothes.....however, on top of the clothes, I look like I've drank too many beers or eaten too many donuts or large pizzas myself.

I can't fit into my normal pants (without my belly band and the pants unbuttoned) and some of my tighter shirts are a little tighter around the belly and the boobs (holy moly, have I talked about the boobs yet?? Who knew it was normal to grow so much in the first trimester!! a whole cup size, yowsers!). So basically I'm looking awfully chubby without the tell-tale belly of a pregnant woman.

Needless to say, I am frustrated with this. I've been joking with people that I need to buy or make a shirt that says "Stop staring, I'm not just fat, I'm pregnant." I think it has a nice ring to it and should be quite effective. :)

Your thoughts?? Haha.

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I am hugely in favor of you getting that shirt.

caryl.mqt said...

Actually, Steph, I think I've seen that on shirts before. I promise to pick up one for you if I ever see one again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails