Sunday, May 30, 2010

I finally did it.....

I'm saying right now....I should always listen to my mother (until she starts up with her crazy talk...)  OK. So most of the time, I should listen to my mother.  How about that?

I went to Target after work Friday to look at maternity clothes.  I'm not so big that still wearing the belly band isn't an option - the zippers are just getting lower and lower each day and I'd like to be prepared with the next phase of clothing options before I start flashing people in the office....

HOLY MATERNITY PANT COMFORT......

I had no idea what maternity pants were, honestly.  Were they just regular pants with a big waist?  Oh no, they are pants with a belly band built in.  The biggest question that arose from trying them on was....why don't women wear these EVERYDAY?!  I only bought one pair in black to start off, a t-shirt, a dress and a nice shirt for work.  One word:  comfortable.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails