Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bentley/Jancaric Wedding

Downtown Chicago.  Beautiful hotel.  Cocktail hour.  Lighted dance floor.  Champagne parade.  Formal place settings.  Elegant.

Just a few words to describe the wedding celebration of Dave and Christy this past Saturday.  The reception was beautiful and formal but with a fun atmosphere.  Although it was in a gorgeous hotel and hall (at the Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel in downtown Chicago), you could tell that people were still planning on having a fun time - especially obvious by the "drunk" table that kept hollering for more kissing to the bride and groom!
Bride and Groom enter

Bride and Groom cut the cake

My love......

At the very first slow dance, Adam grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor!  It was a great night.  Oh, and my Target dress and accessories did me proud!!
Heading to the dance floor....

1 comment:

caryl.mqt said...

First time I've seen your "bump," Steph. And I notice you do have that "glow" about you. You look lovely and Adam's pretty charming, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails