Thursday, May 20, 2010

Good Morning!

Good morning, everyone!

I know I've been talking about my little pooch and that my pants aren't fitting well around the waist anymore. I woke up this morning and the belly felt a little bigger and firmer than I have noticed before. So I didn't move and took a picture.

We did have spaghetti and meatballs last night, so perhaps that just some of the meatballs floating around, but I'm pretty sure it's not! :)

I will say that it definitely is not the most flattering picture I've ever taken of myself, and I apologize for exposing some panties ......."PANTIES?!!!"

Yes....I realize some of you may be looking at this picture and thinking "What part of your body is this exactly and how do I tilt my head to be able to see what you are trying to show me"....so I broke it down for you. This is just me laying down on my back and a picture taken from the side to see the bump :)



1 comment:

Mom said...

It's probably not necessary for me to tell you how excited I am to see that bump but I will anyway. I AM GOING TO BE A GRANDMA! How fun! That definitely looks like the beginning of a baby bump to me. Adam's facebook status said "pear". Just think....about the size of my fist. That baby already has fingers and toes and maybe crooked ears like her mama's.....and wouldn't it be fun if she had our birthmark on our thigh. I can't wait!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails