Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere....Advice Requested!

So with all the adorable clothes we have been getting for little William, I'm starting to get an itch to start washing them and putting them away!  We are trying to decide what type of detergent to use though.  We have a HE washer and currently use Tide for everything.  We are leaning towards switching to something more green, especially for baby - and have started considering something like Seventh Generation.  They have a variety to choose from and they have a liquid detergent special for baby and HE washers.

I've also been trying to figure out what to use for the cloth diapers.  The brand I keep hearing about is Rockin' Green detergent.  I'm still a little nervous about washing these in my front load washer since it uses so much less water.

So I'm asking for your help, green and cloth diapering mamas out there!  Any recommendations on detergents for clothes and cloth diapers?

4 comments:

Amber D said...

Method is a brand I use for myself has a baby formula.

tv said...

I use the Seventh Generation Free and Clear for both the baby diapers and his clothes. I've heard so much good stuff about the Rockin Green, but I like to be able to go to Target and buy some if I'm out instead of having to stay on top of it and order it.

Jillian said...

I use Allen's, but I've heard awesome things about Rockin' Green too! I'm trying that next since they have some interesting scents.

Megan said...

We use Planet on everything. You can buy it at Krogers. It works great and I like that I can buy it at my regular grocery store.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails