Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday - 09.09.10

  • Dimmer switch in bathroom - After waking up two to three times a night, it's nice to be able to see where I'm going without having to turn on a crazy bright light to completely wake me up out of my nice sleep....
  • Football season - I'm pretty sure this is a repeat from a few weeks ago, but I love it!  Ohio State crushed Marshall last week and Peoria HS (my hubby's team) crushed East Peoria HS in second half surprise on Friday!  The windows are open at the house to enjoy the nice, cool weather.  It just feels like fall and football!
  • The puppy - I'm absolutely in love with a boy - his name is Tressel.  He's a black lab and he just turned 1!  I love being able to come home to my hubby everynight, but I will say that he does not stand at the door with his tail wagging with excitement to see me.  Tressel is such a cuddler and I love being able to wake up in the morning, call him and have him cuddle with me for a few minutes before I start my day.  He's our "baby"!  (yes....I'm aware I'm one of those people)
  • Kroger brand (Private Selection) Extreme Moosetracks Ice Cream - I'm not one that will turn down ice cream....at all.  I'll eat just about anything.  However, Adam and I have recently become addicted to this ice cream.  Chocolate ice cream, chocolate cups and chocolate fudge....need I say more?  Please....I urge you....go buy some.....


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails