Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday - 9.16.10

  • Stocked Fridge - This is something I've never been without and it's easy for me to take advantage of one of the most basic human needs - a fully stomach.  I have the ability to run to the grocery and pick up anything I might need (or want) and not have to worry about when my next meal will be.
  • Toilets - OK, this one might seem awfully weird, but it came up in a conversation at work and let's say - whoa boy, am I thankful for our modern toilets and the plumbing systems we have!!
  • My Scrapbooking Room- I love scrapbooking and when living in apartments for the last 10 years, have always had to cram all of my (expensive and large) collection of scrapbooking 'stuff' in a corner, in bags and boxes.  This made it so hard to get anything done and I fell so far behind (and still am!).  I love having a place to organize everything and easily be able to go downstairs and knock out a page in my scrapbook or make a few cards!!  Adam got his man-cave in our house and I got my scrapbooking room!
  • Adam's "Handyman" Skills - In the last week, Adam has set up William's crib, dresser, car seat and stroller, (and probably by the time I post this) a changing table.  It's been so nice to be able to come home after work and seeing these already set up and done!!  His 'Mr. Fix-it' skills have come in handy plenty around the house!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Is a toliet some cool french thing I don't know about? Or are you merely sharing with blog readers your inability to spell common words and the fact that you frequently asked your 7-year younger brother how to spell things growing up? haha. TOILET! Can't wait to see you this weekend! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails