Friday, September 3, 2010

They're heeeere

The day has finally arrived.....not the good kind.

....damned stretch marks.....

I figured I saw them last week and thought, maybe it was just the impression on my skin from my clothes and I didn't wanna say anything out loud in case I'd jinx it and then they would absolutely be real. 

Where are these stretch marks, you ask?  Wouldn't you think on my belly or whereabouts, where my body has exploded with my ever-growing son and is now the size of a soccer ball  basketball   punching balloon hot air balloon.  You'd think...

They have magically appeared on my northern lady humps.  Swell....

hehe

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

HAHAHAH. OK, the title of this initially made me think, "Did you just give birth to a brood of gremlins or something?" Happy long weekend, Beautiful! Give your fam hugs from Fort Wayne!

David Gajewski said...

LOL, now that made me laugh out loud at work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails