Thursday, September 9, 2010

Daddy's Surprise!

This is football season.  I am understanding that my hubby is busy with school and coaching stuff.  I've been patient.  He left me the most magical surprise for me to come home to!!

HE STARTED SETTING UP THE NURSERY!!

I (barely) pulled into the garage to find heaping mounds of boxes.  That could only mean one thing - so I raced up to William's room to find the crib and dresser set up!!  I was jumping up and down (and totally confused poor Tressel).  Our baby will be sleeping in this room in just a few short months!!  This will be the room where we read him books before bed and dress him up for the ladies and watch him while he sleeps.  I am bursting with excitement!! 

My baby is gonna sleep here.....

Dresser - we will also use as changing table

People ask what color his room will be - here's a looksie....

 
This is how Adam set up the mattress - now THAT's funny right there!  hehe

3 comments:

Mom said...

How cute! What a great surprise! Good job Adam!

Melanie said...

I love the look of the dark wood next to the blue walls! Soooo cute :)

caryl.mqt said...

Hooray for Daddy! What a great surprise. And hooray for both of you--William's room looks so warm and welcoming. Love the furniture and the color.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails