Monday, September 6, 2010

(Indirect) Shopping for William

I love pictures!  I love taking my camera everywhere to be able to snap pictures if I wanted.  I have been scrapbooking for about 10 years and have 10 filled scrapbooks.  I have been happy with my Canon point and shoot camera for several years now, but was looking to go to something different to be able to take better pictures, especially once William arrives!

We have officially upgraded to a Canon digital SLR!  I'm so excited at the drastic difference with absolutely no knowledge at all!  We are ready to capture some priceless baby moments!!

Even Tressel is more photogenic with the new camera!!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

What did you get? I've wanted an xSI for almost a year... can't splurge yet. Hopefully soon!

Stephanie said...

I got the XS - not sure of the difference and I'm not sure they make the XSI anymore. I love it already though!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails