Monday, September 6, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes....

I'm definitely into the third trimester.  My body has already been thru so many changes so far...and they just keep on coming.  I'll spare most of the details but let's just say that I'm happy I read ahead in my pregnancy books, that google is an easy click away and mom is just a phone call away.  HA!

We started childbirth classes yesterday and the anticipation is just mounting as we look forward and continue to get ready for William's arrival!  I am just closing my eyes and trying to imagine what it'll feel like after hours (and hours and hours) of labor when they finally lay him on my chest - my heart about bursts just thinking about it....

Mommy and Daddy can't wait to meet you, William!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails