Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday - 9.30.10

  • My blackberry - I know, I know....I'm thankful for my 'crackberry'.  Some of you might judge me for it but it's such a handy gadget!  It's great from a social aspect - Facebook, texting, email, good ol' fashioned phone calls, etc.  But I can also be productive with it, I promise - I balance my checkbook, pay bills, read the news, look up weather, find directions, keep my calendar up-to-date, keep up my "To Do" list and grocery list, check sports score updates (ahem...that's important too!), and so much more!!  It's one of those things that you don't "need" it until you have it and then can't imagine living without it!  hehe
  • William's movements - Everyone says how wonderful and amazing it is to feel your baby moving inside you.  It's hard to imagine until it happens.  I absolutely adore it!  It amazes me and it's sometimes hard to believe that is our baby in there, kicking away (or karate chopping or doing aerobics or jumping jacks as it sometimes may seem).  If I'm running around busy at work or running around like crazy after work, a little jerk or roll helps to remind me what's going on inside me and I'm able to take a minute to enjoy it while it lasts.  Before experiencing it myself, I heard how wonderful it is....I've also heard how it's definitely missed afterwards.
  • Long Weekends - Heading to Cincinnati today for my last trip home (or anywhere) until William arrives!  Cousin's wedding, baby shower thrown by my family, time just hanging out to visit with everyone!  Absolutely so excited!!

5 comments:

Debby said...

Finally following you back. Sorry it took so long. I breastfed both babes until 2 years old.. . I know some think I am weird, but if you have questions I will try to help!!!

Thanks for following me.
Deal-licious Debby

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews said...

Lol I am very thankful for my blackberry too!

I just found your blog on a Saturday Blog Hop! Have a wonderful weekend!

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

Unknown said...

I have had 4 babies, all naturally,(no epidural), hard but thankful I did it. This will change your life forever! You will love like you have never loved before :) God Bless you and your little bundle. I am following you from the blog hop. Hope you can stop by and follow back and check out my giveaways. Much love and God Bless,
Shelley
http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/2010/09/friday-blog-hops_30.html

Anonymous said...

Love the name of your blog.
I am a happy new follower.
I found you at the hop.
Living Out Loud
http://lgreenss.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Found you on a blog hop! Loved the name, and had to add you so I can live vicariously through your baby. :P

~K
bigklittlea.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails