Monday, June 14, 2010

Blog Clarification

I heard about the funniest thing ever this evening. 

I never gave it a second thought that the URL for my blog needed any explanation.  I was apparently....wrong.

http://stephanieandadambaby.blogspot.com

Makes sense, right?  My name is Stephanie.  My husband's name is Adam.  We are having a baby.  Enough said, right?

However....I didn't take into consideration the possibility of reading it as such:

"Stephanie and a dam[n] baby."  (with a slight misspelling of the word damn)

Carol, I'm not sure if you read my blog - but I found it quite hilarious and entertaining.  Her response to my mom:  "I thought she was excited about the baby."  Instead of cursing it.....Hilarious!!

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

love love love love love love love

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails