Monday, June 7, 2010

Whoa Belly!

Belly is growing!!  (perhaps a little earlier than what most people expect!)  I'm currently at 16 weeks and 5 days.

All the books, articles, magazines, online posts, anything....seems to say that women having their first child usually don't start showing until about 5 or 6 months.......

Well, thanks to my mother for my terrific genes, I'm a belly over-achiever.....These pictures are at 16 weeks and 5 days.

The baby is about 5 inches now - from the tip of your thumb to the end of your hand (if that makes sense...).

I still have some sort of a recognizable waist....



There's a baby growing in there!!!

Also, please note...although my chest looks awfully small in these pictures, I assure you, it has grown like I couldn't have imagined!!  I know your chest is supposed to grow during pregnancy, but I guess I had it in my mind that it happens late in the 3rd trimester....WRONG!  In my 1st trimester, I went up over a cup size! 

You're welcome for the TMI....hehe.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails