Thursday, June 17, 2010

OJ Theory Tested


OK - so yesterday I read that if you drink OJ, it helps to get the baby moving if you are trying to feel it.

So, curiosity got the best of me and I picked up some orange juice on the way home from work yesterday.  I drank an entire glass and then went to lay down.

I waited a few minutes and figured the only thing I was going to get was some heartburn and some extra calcium.  But then....that same twitch again!  It was a little more in the center, lower part of my belly this time.  Another few seconds of feeling this, like yesterday morning. 

I can't say whether it was the orange juice or the fact that I was concentrating on feeling something - but I felt "something"!  I'm still not entirely sure if what I'm feeling is the baby - but it's not gas or digestion or something I'm used to feeling.  Could it be baby saying hello?!  I can't wait to feel it again!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails