Monday, June 21, 2010

Craving

I'm not sure if this really counts as a pregnancy craving, however, it did qualify as a I'm-not-actually-listening-to-you-talk-because-all-I-can-think-about-is-eating-this-one-particular-thing kind of craving.

Friday night, Adam and I had dinner with a group of friends at Granite City.  Anyone that knows me, probably knows that I'd rather focus on the salad and an appetizer instead of the actual entree.  In usual fashion, Adam and I ordered an appetizer - spinach and artichoke dip.  I could have skipped my meal and only eaten that.  I haven't been able to concentrate on anything or enjoy any other foods since I ate that.  I....needed.....more.....

The opportunity presented itself tonight - I ordered carry out from Granite City:  Southwestern Chicken Salad and of course, Spinach and Artichoke Dip.

Delicious.....I can now begin to enjoy other foods and have a conversation with someone without imagining their head is a bowl of dip......

I beg of you....PLEASE....don't judge me.  HA!

See how the dip is being sneaky and peaking thru the bread....oh, it's down there.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails