Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Scrapbooking Catch-Up

So previously, I had talked about some of the things I want to get done before baby joins us.  One of these things was catching up on my scrapbooking!  I am so far behind and past events and holidays are becoming a little fuzzy so I think it's only necessary.  Plus, if I'm caught up, then I'll be able to focus on scrapbooking baby!

So Saturday, Sunday and this evening have been devoted to none other....scrapbook catch-up!!

I'm embarrassed to even mention that I'm finally only about two years behind instead of more like two and a half years behind.  I'm also the pathetic kind of scrapper that walks into the scrapbooking store and finds paper and stickers and goodies to scrapbook with and gets excited at the possibility to being able to scrap using them (even if that means having to take pictures or doing something fun to be able to use said paper/stickers/goodies.... so sad, I'm aware).  So I can't wait to catch up to 2009 and scrapbook all the fun wedding festivities!!!!  Until then, I'll keep on truckin'......

Please, excuse the mess.....

I'm up to Fripp Island, family vacation, from June 2008 - how sad!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails