Monday, June 21, 2010

Scary Weather!

For anyone that has known me for even five minutes, most likely knows I have two big fears - spiders and STORMS!!!

This time of the year is always a little scary and lately we have been having horrible storms!!  So when I was awoken from a dead sleep around 5:00am this morning to tornado sirens, I jumped right out of bed to go to the window.  I was confused, it looked like the sun was starting to rise in a pretty red/orange sky.  Hardly any clouds.  I grabbed Adam and we decided to go down the basement.  We looked out the front windows of the house - OH MY GOODNESS!!!!  Now I understood where the sirens were coming from. 
No, that is not a UFO, just the light reflection.....and a scary sky!

Daddy protecting our baby, Tressel....or is it the other way around?

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Your dog looks like a demon, so he's definitely protecting Adam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails