Saturday, June 26, 2010

Triathlon #2

Congrats again to Adam and Jimmy - who have now completed their second triathlon sprint of the summer!  They clobbered their previous triathlon times and each finished in a total of about about an hour and a half!

Since I'm the 'Adam and Jimmy triathlon photographer', I woke up at the crack of dawn to be there to cheer on the boys and take the pictures - that's love right there!

I still can't wait until I can fully train and hopefully compete in one myself!!

Way to go, boys!!!

Pre-race pose

Adam in the first leg - swimming

Jimmy heading to transition area for bike

Jimmy transitioning to bike

Adam transitioning to bike

Jimmy finished with the bike, next on to the run

Adam (back) coming in from bike

Adam finishing the run strong!

Jimmy (front) and Adam approaching finish

Post-race and still smiling

<3 him!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails