Monday, June 7, 2010

Quote Page

[Today I'm wearing my black maternity pants and a pink, collared maternity shirt my mom sent me.  It has a string tied in the back and it's super cute and comfy!!]

Stephanie:  Good morning!
Bryson:  Are you planning to do some art today?
Stephanie:  [gives totally confused look]
Bryson:  I mean, it's a good thing you wore your smock today, if you were planning to do some painting later.
Stephanie:  OMG, that's so mean!!
Bryson:  Well, at least you'll be prepared if some flash finger painting breaks out.....

NOTE:  For those that don't know what my "Quote Page" is - I have been keeping a list of funny things people say for about 4 years now.  As of today, there are 187 quotes, on 40 pages, with 50 different people saying the funny things.  It's a hilarious read even if you don't know most of the people!

Also, I'm thinking I need to post a picture of my growing belly soon - something happened in the last week and I don't know what happened, but my belly has gotten so big!!!  Will hopefully post tonight!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails